Living the LCM SpiritRead our stories
Thank God always for the happiness and beauty of life - it is beautiful.
Venerable Mary Potter's Last Words.
What we do
Today, the Little Company of Mary and the Greater Company of Mary are working to make a difference – that all might have life to the full.
Responding to the needs of those we serve, we:
- Offer our prayer at all times that all might know the fullness of life with a special concern for the sick and the dying
- Provide subsidized accommodation for the older person.
- Work with refugees, and those alienated from their human rights
- Provide support to men and women through spiritual direction and retreats
- Work in parish support and pastoral ministries.
- Work in universities
- Share time energy and resources to care for the aged in our society
- Support in prayer and presence the health care ministries founded by the Sisters and now governed by Calvary Ministries.